Retirement Plan Consulting Division
ERISA Fiduciary Advisors, Inc (EFA) is an Independent, Fee-based Registered Investment Advisory & Retirement Plan Consulting firm that focuses on mid-sized institutional retirement plans. We have no proprietary products to sell and no behind-the-scenes marketing arrangements or relationships that can lead to conflicts of interest. We are true advocates for our clients.
We were founded in 2005 with the basic understanding that plan sponsors have significant fiduciary liability when sponsoring qualified retirement plans. This liability is personal in nature, cannot be eliminated, and can only be reduced through proper plan management. EFA specializes in the implementation of a complete fiduciary management process. We construct retirement programs that meet the expectations of your executives, your participants and the federal government.
Wealth Management Division
In 2014, due to client demand, we started our Wealth Management Division that utilizes the same philosophy & principals as our Retirement Plan Consulting Division:
- Accept a Fiduciary Role = Act in the Client’s Best Interest
- Fully Disclosed, Fee Only Investment Advice
- Establish fundamentally sound Investment Policy Statement (IPS) based on client goals and tolerance for risk
- Regular monitoring, scoring & benchmarking of investments
- Utilize cutting edge technology
- Provide on-line electronic storage of all contracts, IPS, investment reviews and meeting minutes.
- Fee based
- Trusted advise
- Custom solutions
- Plan Sponsor Relationship Manager
- Participant Education Specialist