ERISA Fiduciary Advisors (EFA) is an independent member of the Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG). RPAG provides a variety of support services to a select network of Member Firms. Member Firms are independently owned and managed financial service firms, and are not employees of RPAG.
The alliance currently serves over 28,000 clients representing more than $170 Billion in Plan Assets through 400+ alliance firm locations across the United States (as of 1/1/2015).
Membership in the RPAG alliance enables us to access a level of expertise that is difficult to match in a vast array of specialty, technology, resources and services. It also allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall;
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas;
- Consult with professionals who have extensive experience in a wide range of industries;
- Access the most up-to-date technical industry information available;
- Participate in the latest training programs;
- Utilize state-of-the-art, customized computer systems; and
- Provide our clients with key business contacts throughout the U.S.
Working together with other Alliance firms to provide unparalleled client service is what sets us apart.
EFA is a separate and distinct legal entity and is liable only for its own acts or omissions and not those of any other person or entity including RPAG and other member firms of RPAG.